Official Contest Rules
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter: Open to legal U. S. residents residing in any of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico, U. S. territories and possessions, outside
of the U. S. and where restricted or prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The entrant must have a unique, personal and valid social security number. By making a donation to Aviation Family Fund, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promotion period begins February 01, 2012 and ends on February 29, 2012, and applies to entries actually received by Aviation Family Fund, electronically (PayPal through website), or via United States Postal Service and postmarked no later than February 29, 2012 . Winning entry will be drawn on March 10, 2012. If any prize is unclaimed by May 01, 2012, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- Prize, Odds of Winning, and Prize Drawing: Aviation Family Fund will award a Perrone Apparel leather jacket with an estimated retail value of approximately $375.00 to $495.00 (US) based on whether a female or male jacket is issued to winner. The odds of winning are one in the exact number of donations received. Eligible entries will be placed in the drawing between February 01, 2012 and February 29, 2012. The winner will be selected in a random drawing by a Aviation Family Fund volunteer in March, 2012. Aviation Family Fund reserves the right to substitute or change the prize. The winner does not have to be present to win the leather jacket.
- Publicity Authorization: By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to permit Aviation Family Fund to utilize their name and likeness (photo, avatar, etc.) in promotional and other Aviation Family Fund materials, without additional consent or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Liability and General Rules: Entrants agree to hold Aviation Family Fund and each of its officers, directors, volunteers, representatives and agents harmless from any liability arising from participation in the ”Win a Perrone Leather Jacket” fundraising raffle. Aviation Family Fund is not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damages arising from, or in connection with, acceptance or participation in this raffle. Further, Aviation Family Fund is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, or mutilated entries or other materials or bona fide human processing errors. Aviation Family Fund reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules and regulations, who tamper with the entry process, or who make any misrepresentations relative to this promotion. Aviation Family Fund shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without notice to the person attempting to enter. All winners, members of any winners household, relatives and persons who use any prize awarded by Aviation Family Fund, and such persons heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators release and exempt Aviation Family Fund and its
directors, officers, volunteers and agents from any and all claims, actions, demands, choices in action and damages which they have now or any time in the future arising from use of any prize, including personal injury or death.
- Notification: The prizewinner will be notified by Aviation Family Fund within five (5) days of the drawing and a mutually agreed upon delivery date and time will be set. The selection of the prize winner hereunder will be final. The name of the prize winner may be published on our web site or other communications.
- Tax issues: Taxes due on prizes are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Aviation Family Fund will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winner, as applicable, is responsible for tax consequences of the prize.
- Right to suspend or cancel: Aviation Family Fund reserves the right to suspend or cancel the raffle or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason, or as required by applicable law. Aviation Family Fund reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the raffle, and ban from any future raffles, any person they believe is to have intentionally violated these Official Rules or tampered with any element of the raffle, without notice to the disqualified or banned person.